now browsing by category
highly engaging emails that will make your readers
loyal followers and responsive to your offers. The more responsive they are, the more profits
Would you like to know the biggest secret recipe to making your online business a successful one? Come closer……….there is NONE!
But there does seem to be a set of ingredients that are key if you choose to be in the business of online marketing. Those include the following:
- Having a product that a group of people really want or need, is in demand and can be intensely beneficial to fill a void in the marketplace.
- A product that can not only sell well but also offers you the potential for residual income down the road. This allows you to to spend less time in your business and more time doing what you love.
- Finding a mentor or following someone who is doing what you’d like to do and learning from their success and mistakes. You’ll save time and money when you follow a general set of instructions (with your own uniqueness) and/or have accountability in some way.
- The ability to be resilient, flexible and be open to learning new skills. If you understand that there is no such thing as a quick rich scheme, and you are in it to build a real sustaining business, you’ve conquered half the battle.
Reasons for wanting to start a business are endless. Despite this desire, many people labor over the first stage once the novelty of the thought sets in. Brainstorming for ideas can be overwhelming and may stump you. But you are not alone. If you have an idea in mind, go for it! Then test and implement. If not, a little research and brainstorming goes a long way.
There are many factors that may scare you from launching a home business you love. So if you are one who gets cold feet, prepare yourself by researching your options.
Don’t know what niche to conquer?
Here’ s a list to get your creative juices flowing:
52 Niche list Ideas For Working At Home
- ￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼Weight loss or healthy eating
- Productivity specialist
- Childhood obesity
- Business coaching
- Content strategy
- Mind and brain training
- Pregnancy health and fitness
- Toy design for special needs children
- Independent book publishing consulting
- Special topic research
- Social media virtual assistant
- Social media services for local businesses
- Website security
- Disaster and preparedness
- Event planning, consulting and/or coordination
- Vintage sales
- Vintage styling
- DIY (do-it-yourself) instruction on various subjects
- Public speaking or public speaking training
- “New Parents” coaching
- Home safety
- Gift swapping or reselling
- Pet behaviorist
- Wellness for corporations
- Product reviewer
- Family interventionist
- College coaching for adults
- Online marketing consulting
- Spiritual integration coaching
- Personal finance for woman or retirees
- Test preparation
- Maternity styling
- Foreclosure management
- Dating or divorce coaching
- Body language expert
- Zen lifestyle for busy executives
- Classic car trading, promoter or appraising
- Eco-friendly or organic Parenting
- Bizarre collectables
- Contest organizing
- Emotional Intelligence training
- International or bizarre foods cooking
- Gaming tips
- Home organization
- Home organization for working parents
- Estate planning
- Health related (Diabetes, Sleep, Gluten) specialist
- Home office organization
- Singles events planning or coaching
- Voice over services
- Proofreading and editing for authors
It might benefit you to jump around with an open mind when you start to look into topics. Look into them, especially the ones you may not be familiar with so that it stimulates your brain further.
As you find ideas you like, list them on a spreadsheet and start to dig in further by finding other businesses online with similar themes. You”ll need to get used to doing research as an entrepreneur.
If you need some inspiration, place the list in an area where you can see it regularly to help you stay motivated in the process. You may start becoming more insightful when interacting with things around you which then tends to spark more ideas. The greatest thing about being in business is the opportunity for innovation which can be addicting and is at the heart of many serial entrepreneurs.
Finding Hot Online Niche Business Ideas
Once you’ve settled on a small list of potential small business ideas, go online and assess the following things:
- What current articles and blog posts can you find about your topic and what are the main themes. These will give you an indication on what’s hot in that market.
- Are there any forums related to your business idea? If not, there may not be enough people to drive sufficient sales or it may be an up and coming trend. If there are, search for what people are asking in those forums. If you are providing a solution to a hot question, you may have a hit.
- How many businesses online can you find in similar niches? What are there main income models? Are they selling a physical product? Digital product? Advertising? This will give you an idea on how to monetize your idea.
In entrepreneurship, you’ll learn very quickly that you’ll need to adapt, improvise and be creative. You’ll have the opportunity to not only create your own economy but to also contribute to the overall economy of your country and the world.
So if you need an invite to get your profitable online business idea rolling….you’re invited. Now go on and get it steppin’.
- Video #1: Lead Generation Mastery – Overview
See the big picture and what list building is all about before you dive in.
- Video #2: How To Create Your ‘Bribe’ Offer
Learn to come up with highly enticing free offers to get more
visitors to sign up to your list
- Video #3: How To Create A High Converting Landing Page
Techniques to optimize your landing page to convert more of your visitors to become subscribers
Video #4: How To Write Your Follow-Up EmailsLearn to write responsive emails to keep your readers engaged and look forward to your emails
Video #5: Buying Email Solo Ads
Discover one of the most effective methods of generating traffic to build your list
Video #6: Generating Leads From Facebook
Get highly targeted traffic from the biggest social media network at a very low cost
- Video #7: Ad Swaps
Generate more leads thru strategic parterships with other marketers in your niche
- Video #8: Using Google Adwords To Generate Leads
Direct highly responsive leads who are looking for solutions on Google and bring them to your landing page.
- Video #9: 100% Commission Offers
The insider secrets on why you should give out %100 Commision offers to make massive profits,
- Video #10: Adding Your Offer To Other People’s Thank You Page
Leveraging on your joint venture partners to build your list without much effort.
Video #11: Joining Give Away Events
Supercharge your list building efforts by using the power of give away events.
Video #12: Search Engine Optimization
A free method on how to rank on search engines and get massive traffic to your page.
- Bonus Video #1: How To Optimize Your Lead Generation
Learn to split test your sales funnel to get the best bang for your buck. Increase your conversions
and generate massive profits just by tweaking
your funnel with the same amount of traffic.
Bonus Video #2: How To Monetize Your Mailing List
different ways of monetizing your email list
and it’s the closest thing you will get to a ‘push-button’ system.
Bonus Video #3: How To Write Profit-Pulling Emails
highly engaging emails that will make your readers
loyal followers and responsive to your offers.
The more responsive they are, the more profits
Starting to establish your Authority in a Niche, but don’t know where to begin? Start here!
Below is the most comprehensive list of topic ideas in the World. But the best blogs don’t focus on just one of these. They elegantly combine two or three of these topics to create a blog with an identity as unique as the writer him/herself.
If you need some help figuring out which one is right for you, read How to Choose the Perfect Authority.
Use these topics as a starting point – then put some of YOU into the idea.
Stir, pour, enjoy. Your future readers will, too. 😀
- Adult Education
- Brain & Learning
- Campus Life
- Colleges & Universities
- Education Reform
- Elementary Education
- Home Schooling
- Homework Help
- Special Education
- Animal Rights
Arts & Entertainment
- Creative Writing
- Performance Art
- Visual Arts
- Career & Jobs
- Home Business
- Human Resources
- Project Management
- Public Relations
- Small Business
- Photo Blog
- Video Blogging
- Hardware & Software
- Ethnic Crafts
- Fabric Arts
- Glass Arts
- Home Decorating
- Jewelry Making
- Kids Crafts
- Leather Work
- Paper Crafts
- Soap Making
- Environmental Education
- Global Warming
- Green Living
- Event Planning
- Recreational Events
- Web Events
Food & Drink
- Cake Decorating
- Healthy Eating
- Organic Cooking
- Addictions & Recovery
- Alternative Health
- Men’s Health
- Mental Health
- Personal Care
- Public Health
- Suicide Prevention
- Women’s Health
Home & Garden
- Interior Design
- Home Repair
- Kitchen & Bath
If you find more topics that are not covered here, please add them in the comment below.